Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Dad With a Broken Heart

Ryan Randles recently posted a video statement to his children--his wife was able to terminate his rights as a father, and his heartbroken plea to his children.  If this doesn't pull on your heartstrings, I don't know what will.

This is what the court system is doing to fathers--hurting them through terminating their rights to visitation or custody of their kids.  Don't let this happen to the man in your life.  Stand up WITH your man and support him through the hard times as well as the good times.

3 comments:

  1. This is very moving: I am greatly encouraged by this blog. It is only with the active support of good women that families can be put right. It is a global issue. I have been to court 72 times and every time my rights as a father have been withdrawn a little more. Now I don't know where my children live and cannot even see their school reports (the court won't even tell me where they are at school). Am I a monster? No I am not. I am just an average dad who has queues of pupils waiting to be taught by me - but I can't see my own children. This is the way the courts in Wales, UK, have treated my case. Hurrah for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facts -
    Ryan Randles is $65,000 behind in child support.
    Moved 2000 miles away from the children.
    Is wanted on several felony warrants.
    Hasn't seen the children in over six years.
    Doesn't let his ex-wife know where he is at.
    Has never held a job.
    Not the kind of guy that can be defended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On October 20th Ryan Randles was arrested on several warrants and two armed robberies. This is why he lost his rights. He's a terrible person.

    ReplyDelete